Saturday, July 14, 2012

Easy Social Media Button Tutorial


I stumbled upon this little post the other day from Something Swanky about a simple way of creating your own social media buttons for your blog. With simple instructions and screen shots I was on my way in no time.
Instead of using the silhouettes that she suggested I downloaded the SocialCo font from Fontfabric (there are tons of free fonts here too). This allowed me to skip the "addition of a shape" step, and kept all the circles the same size. But play around with it and find the look you like. 

I would also suggest that you get all the URLs (websites) all gathered up before you get started so that all you have to do is cut and paste into the Image Mapper, rather than finding them all while your doing it. 

So go take a look. Let me know what you think...and let me see your results. Post your site address in the comments! Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment