Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Color Palette Creation

I saw this photo on Pinterest, originally Pastel Roses by fantazyme on DeviantArt. It gave me a chance to create my own color palette. I used several sites to get together just the right colors from the image. Most that I used would not give me that warm sage color in the upper right corner. So I put two different links together and was given more than enough to assemble the best colors out of all the choices.

I started with CSS Drive - Image to Color Palette creator, this gave me all of the choices. Then I narrowed down the most prevalent with Color Palette generator by DeGraeve.com. With a little PicMonkey Collage magic you have what you see before you. 

Wedding theme colors anyone? 

Also did one with this image, which try as I might I can't find any source information about... sorry.




No comments:

Post a Comment